The Episode “E84: World Leading Mindset Expert: How To Reach Your Full Potential – Matthew Syed” of “The Diary Of A CEO with Steven Bartlett“
- How do you define success
- Failure & moving out of your comfort zone
- The importance of creating diversity
- How do we create innovation within teams?
- Social media, how do I keep up?
- Human psychology
- What stops people reaching their full potential?
- Whats the biggest things you’re a contradiction on
- Wokery & cancel culture
- How does one find confidence and self-belief?
- How to become a better leader
A few years ago I was a broke, university dropout, living in one of the worst parts of the country, alone, with nothing but a laptop & a dream. Fast forward a few years, I’m the 29 year old ex CEO of one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. That company is called Social Chain. My world is intense, sometimes crazy, always challenging and always unpredictable. This podcast is simple, every week I’m going to share insights with you from guests with different backgrounds, experiences and learnings. I want to give you a look into what it’s like behind the scenes, being an entrepreneur, the deep, dark thoughts that nobody else will share with you and anything else that’s playing on my mind. This is not scripted and I don’t have questions I just see where the conversation takes me. This is the diary of a CEO, I’m Steven Bartlett. I hope nobody is listening, but if you are… keep this to yourself.