The Episode “E101: The Happiness Expert That Made 51 Million People Happier: Mo Gawdat” of “The Diary Of A CEO with Steven Bartlett“
- Why did you write a book about happiness?
- The passing of your son Ali
- What is the cause of unhappiness
- Is happiness a choice?
- Why my brain is not me
- Time – The importance of being present
- The last thing Ali told me
- No one would rewrite their history
- How do I know which ambitions to follow?
- Conditional love vs unconditional love
- Romantic love
- The greatest pandemic of our time
- Our question segment
Transcript for the podcast:
A few years ago I was a broke, university dropout, living in one of the worst parts of the country, alone, with nothing but a laptop & a dream. Fast forward a few years, I’m the 29 year old ex CEO of one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. That company is called Social Chain. My world is intense, sometimes crazy, always challenging and always unpredictable. This podcast is simple, every week I’m going to share insights with you from guests with different backgrounds, experiences and learnings. I want to give you a look into what it’s like behind the scenes, being an entrepreneur, the deep, dark thoughts that nobody else will share with you and anything else that’s playing on my mind. This is not scripted and I don’t have questions I just see where the conversation takes me. This is the diary of a CEO, I’m Steven Bartlett. I hope nobody is listening, but if you are… keep this to yourself.